Yes, another cocktail. Hey what can I say, I love new and refreshing cocktails on a hot summer day, on a cruise, in the Caribbean…Anywhere really! And anyone who has cruised on Carnival knows all about the Alchemy Bar! It’s a great bar, if you can get a seat or place at the counter! Always popular. They have a list of drinks they’ll make but they like to be creative too. So be adventurous if you dare!
This is a simple cocktail that takes no time at all to make. The recipes call for specific brands of Vodka but just use whatever you like. No judgement here. I added the video from Carnival Cruise Lines at the bottom.
- 2 oz Belvedere vodka (or your favorite vodka)
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz Monin watermelon syrup (or other brand if you can find it)
- 2 cucumber wheels
- 3/4 oz orange juice
- Drop the cucumber wheels into an empty pint glass (or cocktail shaker). Muddle those wheels.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Add ice, then cover it to prepare for shaking.
- Shake it for five seconds or so, then strain with a fine strainer if possible into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel on the glass!