The name of this margarita comes from the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar on just about every one of Carnival’s ships.
This recipe is very simple and refreshing on a hot day! It is a blender drink but if you prefer, it can also be served on the rocks. You can find the original recipe on Carnival’s website
- 2 ½ oz Margaritaville Tequila, or any of your favorite tequila, silver is best.
- 1 ½ oz Blue Curaçao
- 3 ½ oz frozen lemonade mix
- 3 ½ oz simple syrup
- lime for garnish
- Pour all ingredients in a blender.*
- Add a large scoop of ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour in a 12 oz. glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime
*Pour all ingredients and ice into a cocktail shaker and shake till all mixed. pour into glass with ice.
This recipe is for 2 drinks.